last posts

Explanation of kolotibablo and how to profit from it?? With proof of withdrawal

  • Explanation of kolotibablo and how to profit from it?? With proof of withdrawal

     Profit by entering captcha codes may seem a little trivial to many people. but have you ever wondered why there are such types of sites??


  1. There are two options on these sites.
  2. which are either that you enter as a site client and solve the captcha codes.
  3. or as a customer who puts money on the site to buy these codes to open the sites automatically.
  4. meaning that your main work is to solve the captcha codes only.
  5. which is to facilitate the work for the customer.
  6. and now let us go to the question that he has.
  7. Does anyone wants to profit from these sites??


How much can you earn from solving captcha codes??


  • In general.
  • profit through Captcha codes varies from one site to another and from one method to another.
  • Most of the people I know are on the Internet.
  • if I tell them about such sites.
  • they tell me that it is a lie and deception and something like that. As for me.
  • on the complete opposite.
  • I make profits from them that exceed 1 dollar per day.
  • To work an hour or an hour and a half as a maximum thanks to the strategies that I find on such sites.
  • now let's leave these strategies and let's leave them for later and let's talk about kolotibablo


Explanation of kolotibablo:


  1. The kolotibablo site is considered one of the most famous sites for profit through captcha codes of various kinds.
  2. It provides many different types of captcha at somewhat high prices.
  3. reaching $ 2 to solve easy fun captcha codes.
  4. which you can solve of them in just 20 seconds.
  5. and many other types of captcha as well You can control the captcha you want through the filter icon.


Register on kolotibablo:


  1. Registering on the site is very easy.
  2. all you have to do is enter your email.
  3. password and username.
  4. and congratulations.
  5. an account has been created for you on the site.


The minimum withdrawal from the site:


  • The minimum withdrawal amount on the site is only $ 0.5 for some electronic wallets.
  • and others are only $ 1 for change.


The strategy that I use to achieve high profits from kolotibablo:


  • This strategy needs to be applied with some patience. Do not worry.
  • If you are ready to accomplish from $ 2 to $ 6 a day by working on it.
  • I am sure that you are ready to make small and simple sacrifices.


  • The way to work is by making a lot of usernames inside the Google Chrome browser and opening an account in each of them within this site and through it, you can make a profit from this site.
  • For example.
  • I have 4 accounts on this site and I divide the computer screen into 4 screens and work on them at The same time while I'm listening to a podcast or a remix or anything like that and I'm making between $2 to $6 in just 5 hours of work.


Proof of withdrawal from kolotibablo:


  1. This is the proof of the withdrawal from the kolotibablo site before your eyes.
  2. with a value of $ 5 from this site and many other withdrawals.
  3. until I wanted to display this withdrawal only:


                                                     To register on the site

                                                         By clicking here


  • Watch a practical and illustrative video of the site

                                                         By clicking here


Very important advice:


  • Such sites do not need to raise capital to be able to start something much more significant.
  • that is.
  • they are not for the beginning and are never suitable for beginners.
  • as they consume a lot of effort and time


  1. Such sites need great accuracy.
  2. Beware of making too many mistakes.
  3. otherwise, your account will be permanently closed






Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-